Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Phlegm A Lot Of Blood Blood In My Phlegm. Not Coughed Up?

Blood in my phlegm. Not coughed up? - phlegm a lot of blood

I had a sore throat in the last days. My tonsils feel like golf balls, but it's not tonsillitis. I had many problems swallowing of mucus (sorry!) On the back of the nose, but do not spit. Today there was blood on him. Does this mean that my throat is bleeding? Should I see a doctor? I was in much pain, back pain recently, diclofenac and tramadol. In addition to the pills, to counter the effects of diclofenac, because it gives me stomach pains after a week or two, could be a reason?
Thanks for any help

Sharon

1 comment:

Menthoid... said...

If Sharon is to see the doctor. Diclofenac can cause gastric bleeding, but there are other reasons, because it was swollen throat, etc.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Post a Comment