Tuesday, December 29, 2009

At Will Employment Contract Can I Be Forced To Sign A New Employment Contract That Offers A Decrease In Salary, In An At-will State?

Can I be forced to sign a new employment contract that offers a decrease in salary, in an at-will state? - at will employment contract

I was contacted by the company for over a year and a training program, was hired under an employment contract deals in the resort, said he was training in a managerial position with a certain wage. My salary has not changed since the start of training, and now I'm training is done, my boss told me that it is not open in a position to have to take a position that pays an amount considerably less money. My contract had specified, I assume a new role, "if it is not in a position opens up at the end of the training program, to a position, but not to changes in wages. My boss has asked me to sign a new treaty is, despite claims a "capitulation." Since I live in Texas, and is "at will" state, so I have to sign the contract? "My job will be revoked if I did not choose me, I had no problems with performance and discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment