Sunday, December 13, 2009

Smelly Urine After Waking Up My Toddler Daughter Who Is 2 1/2 Yrs Old Has Very Smelly Urine. Could It Be Urinary Infection?

My toddler daughter who is 2 1/2 yrs old has very smelly urine. Could it be urinary infection? - smelly urine after waking up

My daughter is 2 1 / 2. Now that I have made her an appointment for the doc to this review. But being only some of my concerns are justified, I thought, I ask you, if anyone knows or might have been there.

She always drank apple juice. Never use force. always cut with water. Sometimes more water is 1 / 2 and 1 / 2, and once the juice. Well, in about 3 weeks maybe 4, I began to notice his urine was very offensive. It was a very strong odor of urine. That scares me a little because I thought it might be drained. But that can not be, because he drinks constantly. Even at night when you wake up in a glass of water. So, what I thought .... is that this a urinary tract infection (UTI), or they may could have acquired an allergy to apple juice? She eats apples and good. Drink water and the stench does not. But after only one drink that has some sugar in itself ... the smell comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment