Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lilly Diabetic Diet Lilly Is Discontinuing The Production Of Humulin Lente U100 RDNA Origin, Zinc Suspension Which Do I Use Now?

Lilly is discontinuing the production of humulin Lente U100 rDNA origin, zinc suspension which do i use now? - lilly diabetic diet

I am diabetic and have been produced with the aim U100 rDNA Lilly zinc suspension and was good for me. Now the production is interrupted by the manufacturers. I am pleased concerned about a good replacement. I wonder what other types of insulin with the same characteristics as the target Humulin is good for my use, and available on the market. I'm in Africa, although I have contacts in the United States, you can buy products for myself, but not before I tell you exactly what I want, me to buy.
Lilly is the only manufacturer that produces insulin Humulin? other manufacturers do, and what is the name of the product, which can easily fit into the class that the phase of Lilly. Even better, it would be, there is another product of Lilly, which is the same, he was arrested. I am diabetic for 10 years and I am 40 years old. as for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment