Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Got One More Silver Dollar I Just Got A Silver Dollar Fish, Is It Dying?

I just got a Silver Dollar fish, is it dying? - i got one more silver dollar

I put 3 new fish in my tank today, and other fish (with 4 total) are thriving.

However, if I have the silver dollar, which hovered around the middle of the pool for a minute, then the corner.
He relies on the corner between the floor and wall.

I was very nervous when I floated the bag, and fly much every time he walked by.

What's happening?

4 comments:

nosoop4u... said...

It is probably very stressed from the transfer. Leave the lights off, and when to leave for a while. Do not try to sudden movements near the tank. If tomorrow "OK". Good luck!

Nosoop4u

steven c said...

nothing to fear about.hes a little stressed. red-bellied piranhas, and I did the same. Last time, I am on one of them just put in the cube to move, and if I is in the tank placed on the back for 2 days after it came out nothing. Do not be surprised if he did for a while. Just hold on until the lights chill out. It will be nice!

steven c said...

nothing to fear about.hes a little stressed. red-bellied piranhas, and I did the same. Last time, I am on one of them just put in the cube to move, and if I is in the tank placed on the back for 2 days after it came out nothing. Do not be surprised if he did for a while. Just hold on until the lights chill out. It will be nice!

copperhe... said...

A combination of the voltage is in a new environment, perhaps the tension of being alone. The sums are schools of fish, and feel more comfortable if kept in groups of 6 +. These products are generally shy and nervous under the best conditions.

http://www.fishlore.com/Profiles-SilverD ...
http://www.fishprofiles.com/files/profil ...

Post a Comment