Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pancreatitis & Diabetes In Dogs Can Pancreatitis In Dogs Be Spread From One Pet To Another?

Can Pancreatitis in dogs be spread from one pet to another? - pancreatitis & diabetes in dogs

We have taken our dog, a few months. Toward the end, he developed pancreatitis (among many other things, he has) in recent years, such as diabetes and epilepsy. We have) a new dog (dog and I'm cleaning the teeth with the toothbrush you use up on my other dog's teeth clean. I know it can be like a good idea, but never a toothbrush that often anyway. He was only 4 when we settled. Is it possible that pancreatitis can my dog to spread my ex-dog again with the same toothbrush? I prefer when a veterinarian, veterinary technician, or even someone with experience in biology could answer this question. Thank you.

3 comments:

Birdman said...

To the best of my knowledge, Panceatitis by a non-infectious agent. So no, not contagious.
Get a new toothbrush, moreover, how can it be expensive?

little missy said...

I'm almost 100% sure that pancreatitis is not contagious. Therefore, no one can from one dog to another move. but I would get a new toothbrush, I would like the teeth with the toothbrush of someone elses brush?

Mohammed Ali A said...

I would buy consult a veterinarian if the case goes to a new toothbrush and just to make sure

Post a Comment